This seminar is humans-only, please do not bring your dog.
All Dogs Allowed will be hosting a one-day seminar at our facility in Cary on Canine Fitness.
This presentation is for you if you want to:
· Improve performance and fitness of canine athletes, hunters, and family pets.
· Reduce the risk of injuries and have your dog recover more quickly when injuries do occur.
· Enjoy convenience! Be your exuberant dog’s personal trainer in the comfort of your living room or hotel room.
· Challenge your dog mentally and physically.
· Have alternates to outdoor exercise when the weather is poor.
· Spend time with an older dog that still loves to train and wants to stay in shape.
· Enhance the bond with your dog and your dog’s confidence.
What will be covered:
· Fundamentals of canine fitness training and total dog health.
· Equipment and easy equipment substitutions.
· Safety, proper form, warm-ups and cool-downs.
· Special considerations based on the dog’s age.
· Foundation skills and exercises.
· How to progress to advanced exercises.
Your instructor, Jasey Day, is a Certified Canine Fitness Trainer (CCFT), which is a certification credentialed by the University of Tennessee. Since 2004, Jasey has taught a variety of workshops and classes on the following: Puppy, Canine Good Citizen/Family Pet, Advanced Family Pet, Canine Fitness, Canine Swimming, Rally, and Agility. In addition, Jasey has earned over 50 titles in Agility, Rally, and Trick Dog. Her Labradors often have the job of “demo dog” in Jasey’s classes and workshops. Jasey is a guest training with All Dogs Allowed so you won’t see her on the About Us page of the website.
This seminar is a humans-only presentation. Please do not bring your dog.