“As a first-time dog owner, I had no idea where to start with training with Mabel. I looked at a lot of other training facilities out there, but All Dogs Allowed stood out to me and had great reviews. I loved the comprehensive course work over the last few weeks. I know we aren’t done with training but we have a great foundation, and I feel a lot more confident.” – Courtney & Mabel
- You cannot add "Puppy STARters - Tuesdays 8pm-9pm starting May 10th" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Foundations – Saturdays 9am-10am starting June 18th
6 in stock
6 in stock
Did you just adopt a new family dog or have you been putting off training and now you need some help teaching manners around the house? Our Foundations class is more than your typical commands class. We address common canine problems – potty training, crate training, nipping, biting, jumping on people, pulling on the leash, stealing food, and destructive chewing, as well as obedience cues such as sit, down, wait/stay, focus, come when called, drop it, leave it, and more! You will learn how to get a behavior every time you ask for it and have a calm dog who is under control in any situation and is a joy to be around, whether at home or out in public.
This is our most popular class, and it’s praised by experienced and first-time owners alike because we set the right foundation. We give you new ways to communicate with your dog and help the dog become a problem solver and, independently, make better choices. This helps both dog and owner work together as a team, all while building a long-lasting relationship. Think your dog is too old? We’ve had dogs as old as eleven attend our Foundations class and learn something new! If you are ready to build a strong foundation with your dog, one that will help you accomplish any of your future goals, whether they are just getting along better around the house or earning your Canine Good Citizen title, this is the class for you!
– This class is for any dog six months of age or older. For any dog under six months of age, visit our Puppy Starters page to learn more about our puppy options.
– Since spots go quickly, we require both pre-registration and non-refundable pre-payment to reserve a spot. This helps you (and other interested owners) know exactly which sessions are still available.
– This class meets weekly, at the designated time, for seven consecutive weeks. Weekly attendance is required, although we do offer make up options if an unavoidable conflict arises during the class.
– We like to keep our class size small – so we limited it to six so that each team gets individual teacher attention and assistance.
– We’re sorry, but this class does not cover behavior challenges such as severe on-leash reactivity (barking, growling, and/or lunging at others while on leash), excessive barking, separation anxiety, confinement distress, extreme fearfulness of people or dogs, or aggression as these cannot be covered in a group class setting. If you are experiencing this behavior, please check out our private training options. This way, we can tailor a training program to tackle your dog’s individual needs.
– If your dog can’t attend our Foundations class, you are still welcome to attend! The cost is $150 to audit/attend without your dog.