Nosework for Fun class offered by All Dogs Allowed.
Searching for Birch – Sundays 11am-12pm January 9th
3 in stock
3 in stock
Have you taken an Intro to Nosework class and want to take it to the next level? Searching for Birch starts to cover more advanced skills in the Nosework world. You dog will learn to recognize and search for the Birch odor. We require all dogs to have taken our Intro to Nosework class first. This is to ensure the dogs have built up a love for the sport and have the drive to start searching for something other than food!
Even though this is a more advanced class, fun is still the key word here! This class is a great option for teams wanting to bond in a new way or who are looking for something new to try. All of our Nosework for Fun classes are held in and indoor, temperature-controlled facility, until individual teams are ready to tackle Nosework outside of the classroom.
*All Students will receive a Birch Starter Kit to take home with them to continue the fun outside the classroom!*
– This class is for any dog four months of age or older, no obedience classes needed.
– Since spots go quickly, we require both pre-registration and non-refundable pre-payment to reserve a spot. This helps you (and other interested owners) know exactly which sessions are still available.
– This class meets weekly, at the designated time, for six weeks. Weekly attendance is required, and makeup lessons offered based on instructor availability. If you are going to miss a class, please email your instructor beforehand to let them know.
– We also like to keep our class size small – we limited it to three so that each team gets individual teacher attention and assistance. This allows you more one on one time with an instructor so that you get more specific attention to your personal goals and more time for questions, advice, assistance, and critiques.
– If you have two dogs that you’d like to bring together, each dog must have an individual handler for each class.
– This class does not cover manners and obedience (such as potty training, crate training, destructive chewing, sit, down, focus, wait, etc). If you’re interested in manners and obedience training, please check out our Foundations orPuppy STARTers options.
– We’re sorry, but this class does not cover behavior challenges such as severe on-leash reactivity (barking, growling, and/or lunging at others while on leash), excessive barking, separation anxiety, confinement distress, extreme fearfulness of people or dogs, or aggression as these cannot be covered in a group class setting. If you are experiencing this behavior, please check out our private training options, especially our Private Activities package, so you can have the training center (and your instructor) all to yourself.