Nosework for Fun class offered by All Dogs Allowed.
Nosework For Fun Level 2 – Wednesdays – 2:30pm-3:30pm
2 in stock
2 in stock
Fun is the key word here! Does your dog love to use his nose? Why not enroll him in a Nosework for Fun class? Even if you think your dog has a “defective sniffer,” you’d be surprised at his ability to discover and locate individual scents. Do you have a shy or fearful dog? Nosework can be an excellent way to build independent confidence while still bonding with you. A great option for teams wanting to bond in a new way or who are looking for something new to try. All of our Nosework for Fun classes are held in and indoor, temperature-controlled facility, until individual teams are ready to tackle Nosework outside of the classroom.
*You must take at least one Intro to Nosework class with All Dogs Allowed before enrolling in our Nosework for Fun class.*
This is one of our on-going classes so you can enroll and begin coming to class at any time. It is also very flexible and accommodates busy schedules. Weekly attendance is not required, and there are no makeup lessons required for missed weeks. You have twelve business weeks to attend your six classes. You do not need to know which six dates you will attend ahead of time. We only ask that if you are going to miss a class, you email your instructor beforehand to let them know. Students are given a chance to renew for another six weeks of fun at the end of each package, and can continue to attend in their class session as long as space is available.
– Since spots go quickly, we require both pre-registration and non-refundable pre-payment to reserve a spot. This helps you (and other interested owners) know exactly which sessions are still available.
– This class meets weekly, at the designated time. Weekly attendance is not required, and there are no makeup lessons necessary for missed weeks. This is a much more flexible class that accommodates busy lives and schedules. You have twelve business weeks to attend six classes. We do not require you to know which six dates you will attend ahead of time. We only ask that if you are going to miss a class, you email your instructor beforehand to let them know.
– We also like to keep our class size small – so we limited it to three so that each team gets individual teacher attention and assistance. This allows you more one on one time with an instructor so that you get more specific attention to your personal goals and more time for questions, advice, assistance, and critiques.
– If you have more than one dog at home, you don’t have to bring the second dog through Foundations in order for them to attend Nosework for Fun with you. If you have two dogs that you’d like to bring together, each dog must have an individual handler for each class.
– This class does not cover manners and obedience (such as potty training, crate training, destructive chewing, sit, down, focus, wait, etc). If you’re interested in manners and obedience training, please check out our Foundations or Focused Fidos options.
– We’re sorry, but this class does not cover behavior challenges such as severe on-leash reactivity (barking, growling, and/or lunging at others while on leash), excessive barking, separation anxiety, confinement distress, extreme fearfulness of people or dogs, or aggression as these cannot be covered in a group class setting. If you are experiencing this behavior, please check out our private training options. This way, we can tailor a training program to tackle your dog’s individual needs.