Teams looking to take their training to the next level and work towards gaining their therapy dog certification.
Therapy Dog Class – Tuesday January 31st 1:15-2:15pm
4 in stock
4 in stock
– This class is for any dog one year of age or older, who has taken previous foundational training courses. If you have taken training classes from another trainer in the past, please email – [email protected] – to see if you can jump right into Therapy Dog Class.
- Dog must have been in the home for at least 6 months
– Since spots go quickly, we require both pre-registration and non-refundable pre-payment to reserve a spot. This helps you (and other interested owners) know exactly which sessions are still available.
– This class meets weekly, at the designated time, for six consecutive weeks. Weekly attendance is required, although we do offer make up options if an unavoidable conflict arises during the class.
– We like to keep our class size small – so we limited it to six so that each team gets individual teacher attention and assistance.
– We’re sorry, but this class does not cover behavior challenges such as severe on-leash reactivity (barking, growling, and/or lunging at others while on leash), excessive barking, separation anxiety, confinement distress, extreme fearfulness of people or dogs, or aggression as these cannot be covered in a group class setting. If you are experiencing this behavior, please check out our private training options. This way, we can tailor a training program to tackle your dog’s individual needs.