Imagine an indoor, temperature-controlled, off-leash puppy park where a lifeguard is always “on duty” – this interactive class offers a perfect balance of education and socialization! While your puppy plays off-leash (with trainer supervision), you’ll learn about their unique social behavior, social preferences, appropriate vs. inappropriate play, on- and off-leash greetings, dog body language, and more! You’ll learn how to properly socialize your puppy outside of the classroom and even go on “scavenger hunts” with them.
We also tackle age-appropriate manners – potty training, crate training, play biting, jumping on people, and destructive chewing – and age-appropriate obedience – sit, down, focus, and wait – while not overwhelming the puppies or moving too quickly. Our Successful Socialization class is designed to put you and your puppy in a fun and successful learning environment. Our main focus is to give you the skills you’ll need to form life-long bonds and raising your puppy to be a well-socialized, well-mannered adult. This class promises to get you and your puppy excited for training.
– The appropriate ages for this class are any puppies between 8 weeks old to 15 weeks old at the start of class.
– Since spots go quickly, we require both pre-registration and non-refundable pre-payment to reserve a spot. This helps you (and other interested owners) know exactly which sessions are still available.
– We like to keep our class size small – so we limited it to six so that the puppies aren’t overwhelmed and each team gets individual teacher attention and assistance.
– If you have two puppies, living within the same family, that you’d like to bring together, please use coupon code “2nddog” for 50% off your second puppy’s registration fee.
– We’re sorry, but this class does not cover behavior challenges such as severe on-leash reactivity (barking, growling, and/or lunging at others while on leash), excessive barking, separation anxiety, confinement distress, extreme fearfulness of people or dogs, or aggression as these cannot be covered in a group class setting. If you are already experiencing this type behavior with your puppy, please check out our private training options. This way, we can tailor a training program to tackle your puppy’s individual needs.